TalkToBo.com – Bojangles is a US-based fast-food restaurant chain started in 1977 in North Carolina. It serves its customers with all-day breakfast, crispy fried chicken, bo-berry biscuits, Cajun filet biscuits, and Bojangles’ sweet tea.
TalkToBo.com – Take Bojangles Survey – Get Free Biscuit
The Bojangles customer satisfaction survey launched at Bojangleslistens.com, www.Bolistens.com, or Talktobo.com is the official survey of the company. The survey was designed to gather feedback from the customers who regularly visit the restaurant. Through this survey, customers can share their suggestions and reviews without hesitation with Bojangles. This will help the company in improving the services and products they offer. Once the survey is completed successfully, the customers will get acknowledged by Bojangles’ coupons as a prize.
Bojangles is keen to take note of the satisfaction level of customers after visiting the Bojangles restaurant. The customers are welcomed by Bojangles to take part in the official Bojangles Talktobo survey. Using the information from the survey, the company will get an idea about the satisfaction level of customers to improve services and products according to their desires.
You come across questions from different parameters related to your recent visit to the Bojangles. The questions are general, including, hygiene of the restaurant, food taste and quality, food temperature, speed of service, staff nature, and the overall value for the price you paid.
Tell your satisfaction level to them genuinely on the scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied. Try to give genuine answers with the intention that you can observe in the future visit that the officials consider your opinion very seriously.
Bojangles gives prizes to clients with great offers, they can use this discount deal for their next visit to Bojangles.
TalktoBo.com Rules and Regulations
- You must be 18 years old or older to take part in the Talktobo survey.
- The survey is open to legal residents of the USA only.
- You must carry a valid purchase receipt with a survey code from Bojangles restaurant at the time of the online survey.
- Per person per receipt one entry is allowed.
- A laptop, PC, or phone is a must along with a stable internet connection.
- You cannot take the survey on behalf of a third party.
- Employees, agencies, sponsors, affiliates, and related people of the restaurant are not allowed to enter the survey.
- The receipt is valid for two weeks only from the date of purchase. After that, the survey code expires.
- Within 60 days of completing the review, the coupon must be reclaimed.
- The coupon code cannot be transferred in any way. Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The validation code can be redeemed in any location of Bojangles restaurant.
- The survey reward can change anytime. So make sure to check the receipt every time you redeem the offer.
- The survey is available in two languages only: Spanish and English.
How to Take Bojangles Survey
- Visit the official survey website.
- Choose your preferred language between two languages- English and Spanish.
- On the welcome page, enter the survey number, time and date of your visit to the restaurant, and check number. All these details can be found on your purchase receipt.
- Enter the 19-digit survey code on your receipt, you can be a part of the survey using that survey code.
- To start the survey, click the Start button.
- Rate your overall satisfaction level according to your recent visit to the restaurant on a scale of one to five.
- Choose the mode of delivery and your order type.
- Rate your satisfaction level on the speed of service, hygiene, staff nature, food taste and quality, the temperature of the food, and the overall value for the price you paid.
- Tell your likelihood about whether you will recommend Bojangles to others and return to Bojangles.
- You can give your comments, opinions, and suggestions, and tell them why you were satisfied or not with Bojangles.
- After finishing the survey, you will receive a validation code at the end of the survey.
- On your receipt, make a note of the validation code. Show the receipt to the receptionist the next time you visit the restaurant and enjoy the offer.
- The company was founded by Richard Thomas and Jack Fulk in 1977 in North Carolina.
- It is a fast-food restaurant chain in the USA.
- It is known for serving Cajun-seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits.
- Its restaurants are located in various places including China, Ireland, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, and the Cayman Islands.
- It has nearly 600 outlets running throughout the South-eastern United States.
Phone number: 1-800-366-9921.
Inc., 9432 Southern Pine Blvd.,
Charlotte, NC 28273.