Survey.OfficeDepot.Com – The Office Depot customer satisfaction survey has been designed by the company and it is inviting its regular customer base to take the survey on its official online platform. It hardly takes 10 minutes of your time to complete the survey.
Survey.OfficeDepot.Com – Check Office Depot Survey
Table of Contents
If you are a frequent visitor to the place then you should definitely give an effort for this survey. You just need a valid purchase receipt with a valid code and you’ll be able to participate in the survey by following our stepwise procedure as mentioned in the article.
If you are selected as the lucky winner of the Office Depot customer satisfaction survey then the company rewards you with a gift prize worth $10 which can be redeemed on your next visit and you can enjoy the discount offer.
The management team of the company keeps trying its best to capture every feedback from the customers. They assure you to provide a better experience in the future and for that, they need your candid feedback after analyzing which they can take the required steps to improve the services and products.
Your opinions matter, whether it’s positive or negative doesn’t matter.
Read through the article to know more about the survey!!
How to Take Office Depot Survey
- Go to the official survey website
- Enter the receipt code from the printed receipt
- Click on begin the survey
- Tell your likelihood to recommend the survey to your friends or family. Mention the reason why did you choose that score
- Tell me about your recent experience at the Office Depot store
- Rate your satisfaction with the appearance of the store, ease of finding products, and ease of checkout.
- Tell how satisfied you were with the value of the price paid, selection, and quality of products.
- Share your concerns or queries or anything else you wish to in the box provided.
Survey.OfficeDepot.Com Terms and Conditions
- The purchase should be mandatorily made in order to participate in the survey
- You must keep the receipt handy with you when you visit the store to get redemption of the offer.
- The survey is available for only the lawful residents of the United States of America.
- The participants above 18 are only eligible for taking the survey. People below 18 are strictly not allowed to enter the survey process
- A valid contact number and email id are required of the user
- A gadget like a phone, PC, or laptop is required with a stable internet connection.
- A basic understanding of the English or Spanish language is necessary as the survey is available only in these two languages.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and not exchanged for cash
- Prizes must be accepted as offered
- You cannot take the survey on behalf of any third parties
- The survey should be taken within 3 days of making a purchase.
Office Depot is a renowned company providing different solutions and services, workplace products for the betterment of the customers. The company was founded in October 1986 by F. Patrick Sher. The company currently serves a billion customers all over the world in 57 countries. The company name was created after the merging of OfficeMax and Office Depot. It is running with different names like OfficeMax Grand and Toy, OfficeMax, Viking, Reliable, and Office Depot.
The products which the company sells mainly include furniture, office supplies, school essentials, mailing and shipping, and technical services. It has become the solution to every problem of the visitors now.
Contact them at – 1 800 463 3768
Customer care – 1 904 853 3768
Mail – Patricia.Ortiz@OfficeDepot.com.
- How to take the Office Depot Survey?
You can take the survey from the official survey portal at www.Survey.Officedepot.com. Then enter the survey code and you can begin with the survey.
- What is the Reward for the Office Depot Survey?
You can get $10 off on a $50 coupon.
- What Payment Methods Are Accepted for Online Orders?
Credit card, PayPal, MasterPass, Office Depot credit card.
- Can eGiFt Cards Be Used in the Physical Store?
Office Depot eGift cards can be used in-store, for online purchases, and over the phone.