Welcome to the MyNikeVisit-NA.com survey. Have you shopped with Nike before? How satisfied were you with the customer service? The store is eager to know about your feedback. The store introduced the Nike Feedback Survey, where it welcomes its customer base to give their genuine feedback and reviews without any hesitation regardless of whether it’s positive or negative. The platform is for you either to express love for your favorite sneakers company or to unlink yourself from the brand in terms of anything and get honored in return.
MyNikeVisit-na.com – Take Nike Survey – Win $10 Gift Card
Table of Contents
The company thinks that conducting a customer satisfaction survey for its customers will improve the communication between the two parties and further deepens their bond and builds trust and understanding. After collecting the feedback, it is analyzed by the experienced staff to make modifications according to the desired customer needs and it is ensured that they have a better shopping experience in the future.
You need not worry as it isn’t a time-consuming process but only is subject to your general experience with the brand. Read the questions thoroughly before you answer them to avoid any misleading. Just make sure that you answer as honestly as possible.
Further, read this article to know details about the survey and give yourself a chance to win rewards.
How to Take Nike Survey
- Just visit the official website www.mynikevisit-na.com to start with the MyNikeVisit-NA survey.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling out the survey and make sure to answer all the star-marked questions as they are mandatory.
- Also, make sure that you answer all the questions as per your experience honestly and not with any biased means.
- Choose your preferred language among the four languages.
- You can select among English, Spanish, Chinese, or French as per your choice.
- Make sure to keep the receipt which contains a survey code handy with you. It would be required to enter some basic important information.
- Enter the 15 to 20-digit survey code printed on the middle of your receipt.
- Click the next button
- Answer the questions related to your experience with their services and products.
- Rate your overall satisfaction as per the ongoing visit experience.
- Lastly, acknowledge whether you would like to enter the sweepstakes process which will give you a chance to win a reward.
Nike Survey Terms and conditions
- Employees either current or prior, any staff members including affiliates, representatives, partner companies, sponsors, and their immediate family members won’t be allowed to take the survey
- If you purchase many products from the Nike store, that doesn’t guarantee your chance of winning the prize.
- The entrant must be a minimum of 18 years old to take part in the Nike customer satisfaction survey
- You must be a legal resident of the U.S territories or the United States.
- You must have a basic understanding of English, Spanish, French and Chinese languages or either of them as the survey is available in only these four languages.
- You must have a valid email address and contact number for participating in the survey.
- You will need a recent purchase receipt that contains a survey code to enter the survey. It is mandatory to keep the receipt handy.
- You require a gadget like a PC, laptop, or smartphone with a reliable internet connection to take part in the survey.
Nike Survey Benefits and Rewards
It values you for taking the time to fill out the survey by rewarding you with exciting prizes. They motivate you to take the survey for this.
You can enjoy the discount offer with coupon codes like the BOGO offer.
It also rewards you with a gift card worth $200.
About Nike Company
- Nike is an internationally recognized brand that originated in America that engages in the development and designing of footwear, apparel, accessories, equipment, etc.
- It is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Portland.
- It is considered a major supplier of sports accessories and athletic wear.
- As per the report of 2012, it employed more than 44000 people all over the world.
- It ranked 89th position in the 2018 fortune 500 lists among the largest corporations in the United States according to revenue.
- The company was founded on Jan 25, 1964, by Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman.
- And it officially was named Nike on May 30th, 1971.
- It sells its products under various names like Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Nike Dunk, Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Force 1, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, and Nike CR7.
- Nike owned some companies including Umbro, Cole Haan, and Bauer Hockey.
- It also sponsors athletic faces of high profile worldwide with trademarks like “Just do it”.
Headquarters number – 1-503-671-6453
Office Address – One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005.
Working hours –
7:30 am to 5:30 pm P.T, Mon-Fri
Customer care – 1800 102 6453
- How Can I Get Free Shipping on My Order?
You can get free shipping every time on your order if you have been registered with Nike. If not, register yourself today for free and become a member. Whenever you shop from the official website, sign in to your profile and free shipping will automatically be applied to your order without any promo code.
- Can My Order Be Exchanged?
Yes, you can take the order to your nearby stores to get exchanged. If not at the store, you can give them a call to set up an exchange process.
- How Do I Return Defective Items?
If it has been less than 60 days since you purchased your order, just choose the return option on the app or website accordingly. If it has been more than 60 days, you need to contact them for getting the return process initiated.