ArbysWeMakeItRight.com – Customer satisfaction is an important key factor for the growth of any business. If you don’t pay attention to the clients, your business can’t grow. You need to gather genuine feedback and reviews from the customers to enhance your customer service. Most of them don’t pay attention and can’t grow. Arby’s has launched an online customer satisfaction survey for its customers by opening a survey portal.
ArbysWeMakeItRight.com – Arby’s Guest Experience Survey
The main aim behind coming up with this customer satisfaction survey is to monitor the quality of services and products offered by the company to its customers. Arby’s is trying to work on its services, make them better, and improve its franchise towards the satisfaction of the customers.
With the growing popularity of the market, most companies convince their customers to take part in online surveys. After finishing the online survey or filling out the feedback form, the customers are rewarded with a discount coupon or gift coupon for future purposes. Isn’t it interesting that you get rewarded for taking the surveys?
Customer satisfaction surveys are essential for both the customers and the franchise.
I hope that you are doing fine and enjoying the food. Arby’s is the second-largest restaurant chain in the world with more than 3500 outlets in 9 countries, you are welcomed by the company as it’s not only famous for sandwiches but also for its good-quality services and products.
To be updated with the working of the restaurant and check the quality of services from time to time and hear from the customers Arby’s has introduced a guest satisfaction survey that has helped the company to take feedback from its loyal customer base and work on improving the services.
Go through this article till the end and you will get knowledge regarding www.Arbys.com/survey.
Arby’s Wants to Know
- Would you recommend the survey to a friend or a relative?
- How you may benefit from better management and employees
- Whether the services and food were up to the mark.
Arby’s Survey Participation Steps
- You may complete the survey in any language of your choice: Spanish or English.
- Make sure to keep valid proof of purchase at the time of entering the survey.
- Different questions were asked regarding Arby’s customer service, food taste, and quality, menu variety, delivery, etc.
- Some questions do have a choice while others should be answered openly.
- Also, some questions are asked where you just need to rate your experience on a scale of five or more levels.
- Before entering the survey, the participants are expected to purchase from any of Arby’s sandwich shops.
- The receipt contains important information required at the time of entering the survey.
- The validity of the receipt is not specified, so it is recommended that the participants must take the survey as soon as possible.
- You will be asked whether you would like to enter the sweepstakes process.
- If so, you will automatically enter the monthly draw.
By Phone Number
If you wish to take the survey via this method, then take your phone in hand and dial a number from Arby’s purchase receipt. Make a call. Tell your receipt code. Respond to their questions. After finishing the process, you will get an entry into the raffles.
If you want to be a part of the survey without making a purchase or if you don’t have a receipt, then you can enter the survey via this method. Just handprint your name, address, city, state, zip code, contact number, and place and date of birth on a piece of paper. Send it to the following address:
Arby’s Promise Check Sweepstakes Entry,
625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100,
Rochester, NY 15625-2437.
Using this method, you can enter the survey multiple times. But make sure to use a separate envelope for each entry. You cannot reproduce the entries mechanically. If you are caught doing so, they won’t be accepted and you will be expelled from the survey.
Arby’s Survey Requirements and Restrictions
- The participants who belong to any of the places including the 50 states of America, the District of Columbia, the UK, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Korea, Honduras, or Deutschland are qualified to participate in the poll.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part in the survey.
- You need to have a receipt of a recent purchase at any of Arby’s restaurants.
- Arby’s employees, their immediate family members, and relatives are restricted from entering the survey.
- You may participate in the survey more than once. But each new entry must have a separate entry code.
- No prize may be sold, exchanged for cash, or transferred.
- If you win the draw, you will receive your prize within 6 weeks after confirmation.
- The prize recipient is liable for any necessary taxes.
It is a famous restaurant chain in the USA. It specializes in serving a variety of sandwiches. Leroy and Forrest Raffel launched Ohio’s first restaurant in 1964.
In 1978, the restaurant launched the classic sandwich burger with Cheddar and beef.
Arby’s restaurant chain doesn’t forget to give back to the consumers. It has a charity called Arby’s Foundation. It was founded to deal with childhood hunger, cultivate youth leadership, and help young people with their dream careers.
In 1994, the restaurant introduced a smoking ban.