Anz.com/travelcard – The Activation process of the ANZ Travel Card is very simple and you do not have to make a lot of effort to understand it. You just have to follow some simple steps in order to activate your ANZ Travel Card.
If you recently received your ANZ Travel Card then you will have to activate it, in order to take advantage of its benefits and use it. These cards from First Premier Bank, give you lifetime protection and you can trust the company since they have been doing this for a very long time.
Anz.com/travelcard – Activate ANZ Travel Card Guide
There are different methods to activate this card. You can choose the procedure that you feel comfortable with and follow the steps carefully to activate your card. You just have to read this article carefully and you will be able to activate your card in no time.
If you want to activate your card in the easiest way, then you will have to follow these methods step by step. You should choose the method that you are the most comfortable with. You will be able to use your card very soon.
Activate ANZ Travel Card Online
This article will take you through the process of activating your ANZ Travel Card step by step. The process is very easy and will not take a lot of time or effort. You just have to follow the steps very carefully.
To complete this process, make sure that you have a good internet connection because if you get disconnected in between then you will have to go through the whole process again. Along with this keep your card, right next to you because you will need it to enter your details.
These details are very essential to give because, without them, your identity will not be secured. These details make sure that you are giving your real details so that they can trust you with the card. They are for security reasons.
- The first step in this activation process is to visit the official website of ANZ Travel Card at www.anz.com/travelcard. You can click on this link to access it.
- After you have entered the website, you will see a button that will say to Register your card. You have to click on that.
- Then you will have to enter your account number and your social security number. These are the two most important numbers for you to activate your card, so make sure you enter them correctly.
- You will have to enter your card number and your card reference number too. They have to be entered carefully
- Check all your details before you click on submit.
- After that, you will have to check the box which will ask you to agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Make sure that you read all the terms and conditions so that you know what you will be dealing with in the future.
- After that, you will receive a message saying that your ANZ Travel Card has been activated successfully.
Activate Anz Travel Card Through Your Phone
If you did not have a good connection to complete the process online and you still have to activate your card, you can try doing it using your phone. The process to do this is also very easy.
For this too, you should keep your card details with you, since you will be asked to give them to the representative of the bank so that they can activate your personal card. You do not have to be scared of giving out your details, they will be safe with the person on the other side of the phone.
- The first step to start this process is to call their ANZ Travel Card toll-free number 1800 094 003. This number is for people calling from within Australia. +613 9683 7777 is the number that you need to call if you are calling from overseas.
- When you call on that number, they will connect you to an automated message. You have to wait patiently for it to connect.
- Next, you will have to select your preferences, like language, and the option to activate your card.
- Then you will be connected to a representative of the ANZ Travel Card.
- After you have been connected with the representative, they will ask you for your card number and the other details that are written on the card.
- These details will include the card number that is printed on the card and the name that is printed on the card along with the CVV.
- You have to answer all of them clearly and carefully, without making a mistake, so they can know all your details before activating your card. This is all for security purposes.
- After you have provided these details they will ask you for your personal details, like your name and date of birth, address, etc. Please provide them carefully.
- After you have given all the details that they asked for, they will ask you to agree to all the terms and conditions. When you do this step, only then will your card be activated.
- After that they will tell you that you will receive a message from ANZ Travel Card very soon, which will inform you that your ANZ Travel Card has been activated successfully.
Sometimes in this case your credit card might not get activated. If this happens to you then you should contact the company immediately. At the customer desk, they will help you look into your problems and give you effective solutions to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Should I reapply if my card expires?
If your account has followed all the terms and conditions laid down, you will automatically be issued a new card just a month before the expiry of your current card. You do not need to reapply in that case.
- What do I need to bring when I come to collect my ANZ Credit Card?
You need to bring your National ID or Passport as an ID to sign your new card immediately.
- What do I receive with my new ANZ Credit Card?
When you go to collect your new ANZ Credit Card, you will be given the following
- Your new ANZ Credit Card
- Your card PIN
- The welcome kit includes:
- ANZ Credit Card Terms and Conditions
- “How your credit cards work” guideline
- And a Fee Schedule
- What should I do if I lose my card?
Call ANZ Cards 24/7 at 1800 1559 immediately. You will remain liable if any transactions are conducted until you report your lost card to ANZ. If you are outside of Vietnam you may call + 848 3881 5977.
- How is interest calculated?
Interest is calculated on the daily outstanding account balance and is applied at the end of the statement period.
- How can I avoid paying interest?
You can avoid interest by always ensuring the closing balance on your statement is always paid by the due date, and avoid cash advances.
ANZ Travel Card provides a lot of different facilities that are made available to you. We hope that you understood the entire process of how to activate your card, by the steps given above. We hoped we also answered all your activation-related questions. Thank you for reading!